Missing rate questions

Hello,

I have a problem with rating questions. I don’t understand why after filling out the rating questions, and checked the data response. I found nothing though I set mandatory option. I tried almost ten times, but still
Can anyone help with with that?

Thanks.

Welcome to the community @sothearychheang1! Would you mind having a look at the post discussed previously. It has the exact discussion that you have raised. It should solve your issue:

Kindly please let us know if your issue still persists.

@Kal_Lam, Thanks for swift reply. I had a look at that already but could not find specific answer.

OK, would you mind sharing a screenshot of your issue so that we understand on how to respond to your issue.

Hi, here it is:

And here is the result on DATA tab.

Sorry it’s not in English, it’s in Khmer.

Would you mind sharing your username and project name with me through a private message? Would like to have a closer look at my end.

FYI, i could see the data in the custom report:

Thanks. Actually, it shows only the demographic section, while content questions are not seen. It’s an incomplete responses.

Best,

Hi, can try to fill the link out and then check the DATA tab, you will see incomplete responses to all questions.

Thanks.

In total there are 5 questions, but none were shown in DATA tab.

Hi @sothearychheang1,

If you view the DATA>Table clearly, you should see the following:

Here, the blanks red box are the question labels while the green box are the options you have chosen for those labels.

Thus, kindly please be informed that your data for the questions are not missing.

Thanks so much for your help. I am wondering why the response values do not appear under each respective Question Levels. Also, when I downloaded it as an excel, they do not show too.

Best,

Would you mind downloading your data as XLS (legacy) format as shown in the image below:

You should be able to see your data:

Hi,

I downloaded it in a different format, only XLS, no XLS (legacy). Now I can see the results as you show. What is the difference between the two?

One more thing, can I make the response number appear automatically in DATA tab without needing to export the XLS?

Thanks so much for your help.

Thanks so much.

In simple terms, XLS format is the format supported by KPI while the XLS (legacy) is a format supported by the KoBoCAT.

There is the _id that is unique and should fulfill your response number needs.

1 Like

Thank you so much! A great help from you.

Best wishes,

1 Like