Missing Submissions in eu.kobotoolbox.org

Hi All,

Today, we realized some submissions were not submitted to the server. According to the person who filled the forms, she presented all the forms. I checked if they were saved as drafts, and it was empty. Then I checked the submitted surveys, and there was no survey from her. I checked the other forms to see if she entered the wrong form, but there was nothing. We are using eu.kobotoolbox.org. I can share the user names for further follow up.

@osmanburcu, could you also let us know the mode of data collection you used to submit the data? Was your team using the Collect Android App or Enketo? These details should be helpful to troubleshoot your issue.

Hi @Kal_Lam, The team is using Enketo

1 Like

@osmanburcu, how many tentative forms do you feel like it’s missing? Could you also let us know the browser your team was using when submitting the submissions?

With Enketo this will happen, if the browser cache was cleaned before submission, automatically or manually. This might even happen through update of the browser software.

@Kal_Lam It is around 10,

@wroos as you said, I didn’t check if cache clear after closing option is enabled, that might happen, i will check and come back

@Kal_Lam and @wroos,

Today i got the same complaint again today. One of the staff members has been trying to send the form for the last two days, and according to her, after clicking the submit system asked for her to log in again, even though she logged in to her account. After providing the login credentials again, and going back to the form, Enketo says the forms were submitted successfully but there was no submission. According to her, it happens in the two form specifically, She doesn’t face this issue with other forms.

Also, I tried few times and it did not happen to me