Missing the audio background on the server

Dear Kobocollect Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request your support regarding an issue I have encountered with the XLSform I developed using Kobocollect. Specifically, I have included an audio background feature in the form, but after data collection, I have been unable to retrieve the audio from the server.

I have attempted to troubleshoot the issue myself, but unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful. As such, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. I am hopeful that with your expertise and support, we can identify and rectify the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Welcome back to the community, @DJAA! Could you also let the community know how you collected your data (i.e., did you use the webform or Collect android app)?

I have used collect android app

@DJAA, have you tried downloading your background audio as Media Attachments (ZIP)? I just checked for one of the other posts and had no issues accessing the background audio. FRY:

Yes, I have did it

1 Like

@DJAA, were you able to download it then?

Yes, I did.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @DJAA! Feel free to reach us back if you should have any other KoboToolbox-related issues!