Multiple repeats with multiple select options

Hello community,

Following up on my previous question related to multiple select repeat questions, I am trying to add one more layer before the multiple select question.

The additional layer is about the patient’s age group. For each age group, the diagnosis and the specific diagnosis should repeat

Whilst I have managed to implement that, I am failing with the diagnosis section. When I select more than one diagnosis, it does not show the additional options.

I have two questions. How can I resolve this issue with the diagnosis multiple select? and how can I display the age group (whether greater or smaller than 5) in the name of the repeat question to prevent any confusion? Like below:

Thanks,

@thatakke, maybe try sharing the relevant part of your XLSForm with the community. The community should help you solve your issue.

Thanks @Kal_Lam I thought the screenshots would be sufficient to clarify. See here
Medicalreferrals_Kobo.xlsx (12.7 KB)

As mentioned, what I am trying to achieve is to repeat the “Diagnosis_specific” and “disase_type” fields for both options of the “fiveornot” multiple select, speficiying the name of the age group.

Thank you,