My Form has failed to open

I need urgent support. My form has failed to open. It shows error code: out of memory. Please help.
Thanks

Hi @icydtransfer, welcome to the community!

Can you share a screenshot of the problem and the server you are using?

1 Like

hI @hakan_cetinkaya, Kindly see screenshot below. Its displays upon clicking Open

Hi @icydtransfer,

Seems like this error occures because of Google Chrome, not KoBoToolbox.

Can you try to open the form in another browser, to check if the problem persists?

1 Like

I am using the OCHA server

@icydtransfer, this happens when Chrome detects a problem and the page won’t load. The message doesn’t specify what went wrong, but this error usually indicates a problem with your browser extensions or anti-virus software. If the message keeps appearing, your browser may be corrupted. In this case, you may need to use another browser or uninstall the current one and then reinstall it again.

Could you try loading your survey form with another browser to see how it behaves? Maybe try a modern browser like Edge, Firefox, etc.

1 Like

Hi Kal, other browsers have also failed

Are you the admin of this project, or was it shared with you by someone?

Iam the admin

@icydtransfer, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@icydtransfer, it seems like it’s a browser issue at your end. I was able to load the form at mine. FYR:

However, the form loading took some time on my end.