Nearly all deployed forms in Kobo online lost

Dear all,

Since two days nearly all our deployed forms in KOBO are gone. We had around 30 deployed forms and collected thousands of surveys. Now, only 5 (old) deployed forms are showing. Under ‘Draft’ we still have 22, but also here are some missing. Under ‘archived’ we have 40, which is correct.

Where are all our forms and where is all our collected data? How can be get it back?

The forms where we currently collect data for using Kobo on our tablets are still working. But where will the collected data go if we don’t see the forms in Kobo online?

I hope someone can help. Thanks!

Hi @zoakri,

Welcome to the community! Would appreciate if you could provide us with the following information through a private message:

• Username
  • Project names that you assume to have been lost
  • Server (OCHA or HHI)

Kindly please follow the instructions outlined here to send a private message:

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam

I’m trying to send you a private message but get the following error;

Sorry, you cannot send a personal message to that user.

What to do?

Hi @zoakri,

Would you mind refreshing your page and try again. It should work.

Have a great day!

Hi @zoakri,

After a long verification, i have come back to inform you that the data/projects you claim to have been missing/lost by itself was found to be deleted by a user logging into your account. Hence at this point we are unable to help you retrieve your data. Would request you to mange your data with care i.e. please do not share your username passwords to unauthorized users who could accidentally delete your projects/records.

Thank you for your kind understanding!

Have a great day!