New Version of Kobo - Now Experiencing Form Errors

Hi All,

I’m hoping you all might assist me. Since the new updates to Kobo were made on 30 December, a form that I’ve been using for the last year now is having loading errors:

I’ve been able to narrow it down to the part of the survey that is now in error, but I can figure out what part of the form is not in sync with the new version of Kobo. The error seems to be appearing in the survey scoring logic (column K in the attached XLS Form).

Can anyone give me any ideas about why the previously working scoring logic is now appearing as a loading error? As I said, I’m 99% sure it has to do with the shift of versions of Kobo as everything was working fine before the update, but I just can’t sort out what I have to change about the code for it to work on the new version of Kobo.

The XLS form in question (an extract, just the offending item) is attached for reference.

Thanks all in advance for any help you can provide on this!

Regards,

Ned

Scoring Logic Error.xlsx (23.9 KB)

Welcome back to the community @nmuser! Would you mind sharing your complete xlsform so that we could test the issue at our end.

Hi Kal! Thanks so much for the welcome back!

I’m attaching the entire XLS Form here.

As said before, everything was working a-ok, and now something doesn’t agree with the system. Thanks for taking a look and letting me know what you think!

Regards,

Ned SRI - Full (English).xlsx (31.2 KB)

1 Like

Will get you back.

The downgrade of Enketo from 2.6.0 to 2.5.6 should solve your issue. For details, please feel free to go through the announcement: