No data is displayed in the custom report

Hi Kla, I’m joining this discussion as I’m also having the same problem. Indeed, by trying to display a graph initially presented vertically, in a horizontal graph, the report / data page is displayed all white and no information is displayed.
My user account is;
Username . xxxxxxx
Project name: FACT SHEET ON LAND CONFLICTS (in French)
Project link: https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/#/forms/ahzDdkRoE2DZQHrTw8VLoY
Server: kc.humanitarianresponse.info
No data is displayed in the data report

1 Like

I could see the issue. Will get back to you once the issue is solved.

@esy_cari2020, kindly please be informed that your issue has been solved and you should be able to view your custom report normally now.

Good evening Kal
The data and graphs was displayed when I logged in to the page. But afterwards, when I wanted to customize my report with donut charts, the same problem arose. no data is displayed, and the page is completely blank again. Isn’t the problem with the customization of reports?
Thank you

@esy_cari2020, kindly please be informed that this is a bug that has been recorded in the GitHub which you could follow it here:

It should be solved in the next release of the KoBoToolbox. As a temporary fix i have reset the same for you once again (i.e. you should be able to view the graphs again). This time, if you wish to play around with the custom report, kindly please note the followings:

• First change your browser language to English.
  • Then you could work with graphs and bars without any issue.

Hi @esy_cari2020

Kindly please be informed that we have a recent release of the KoBoToolbox, which should fix this issue permanently. For details, please feel free to go through the release notes: