Not deleting a project and also it shows data but there is no data in this form

It shows unable to delete assets. Also shows 3000+ data submissions but there is no data.
It shows

Error details: {“detail”:“Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)”}

Sometimes it shows **

Error details: 502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.19.8

Welcome to the community, @sarpvmeal! Do you mean you are not able to delete the data from your project or do you mean the data from your project is missing?

It shows data but when I enter the form I don’t see any kind of data. Now I want to delete this for but I am unable to delete it.

@sarpvmeal, maybe could you share a screenshot of the same so that we better understand your issue pictorially?

I can’t delete the form. When I press the delete button it shows the delete menu. When I confirm to delete then it goes away but not deleting the form.

Note:

I already tried to delete it when it’s unarchived, deployed. Now it’s in Archive because I don’t mix it with other formats. It shows 3525 data in hare but there is no data in this form.

@sarpvmeal, would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message? Maybe I should be able to help you delete them for you:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Already shared with you.
Please check.

1 Like

My Details are

• Username- xxxxxxx
  • Project name- Not deleting
  • Server- OCHA
    Thanks

@sarpvmeal, was it named Demo Form previously? It now has 3525 submissions. Should I delete them for you?

I don’t show any data but it shows 3525 data in this form. But where are they?

Please delete this form.

Why does this happen to this form? Is it happen again in the future?

@sarpvmeal, do I need to delete them for you? Please note, if I delete them, you won’t be able to retrieve the deleted submissions anymore.

Please delete

Not deleting

** project

@sarpvmeal, your project Not deleting has been deleted permanently.

1 Like

Thank you so much. :blush:

1 Like