Nps score data missing

Hello, I recently created a end of course survey and included the NPS question and when I download the data my report does not include that data at all.

Welcome to the community, @profilesresearch! Did you make edits to your survey project and redeploy them?

@Kal_Lam yes after the first one was set.

If this is the case you should be able to download all your versions by clicking Include data from all ... versions as shown in the image shared below:

This should solve your issue.

@Kal_Lam yes as an excel file the data is there, I wanted it in the report format.

@profilesresearch, could you let us know more on what you are trying to refer to the report format? We should then be able to help you out if it’s possible through KoBoToolbox.

@Kal_lam what I mean is that, under data there is this section labelled reports. When printing this report the NPS score doesn’t appear.

@profilesresearch, could you list out how you print this custom report? Maybe we should be able to learn more from you to capture the issue.

@Kal_Lam when generating the report it misses the question with the NPS data as shown below;

@Kal_Lam the missing data is question 12

Have you checked out for the skips or constraints?