ODK Briefcase v1.18.0 is exporting stuck and the progress bar disappears without any error notification

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
ODK Briefcase v1.18.0 is exporting stuck and the progress bar disappears without any error notification

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
Download ODK Briefcase v1.18.0 jar file and install it. Then I configured the aggregate server, for pulling data from the KOBO form which I had encrypted earlier using RSA. Then I attached the private key in the xls form as described in Encrypting Forms — KoboToolbox documentation after completion. I pulled the data and tried to export it. While exporting it the progress bar vanishes in a few seconds and the export status is stuck in “Export has started”.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I tried to delete the metadata.json file from the bin and tried to execute it again but it didn’t work.

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.
here is the log file
log.txt (195.4 KB)

Welcome to the community, @dhairiyam! Is this an issue with only a single project, or is it an issue with other projects too?

Thank you for your greetings! I tried with a project initially but it doesn’t work well and stuck with the problem. So tried with another project but it also stuck with the same issue. Or is there any other way to encrypt and decrypt the KOBO forms?