Offering Free Kobo Work

I’ve designed a workflow which I would be willing to implement for free to the right non-profit. If you require a survey with a built in dashboard please reach out and let me know. I would be particularly interested in building this out for a non-profit who is doing impactful work in the environmental field, but any non-profits interested should contact me. The only project requirements are there must be spatial point data as part of the survey, the data must be able to be made public, and image submissions will not work with this workflow. The basic idea is that point data will be collected in Kobo, then I will use pipelines to bring it into my data warehouse for data enrichment, analysis, and dashboarding. This workflow would be particularly useful for organizations who need data enrichment as a part of their data set. I would prefer organizations with a need to handle large amounts of data, but not more than the Kobo free tier limit of 10,000 record submissions a month.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @mcbba! And thank you for offering this free support! :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

Thank you for such opportunity, am highly interested in this work.
But i want to recommend if kobotool box could create analysis with editing for data collected with dashboard.
Thank you

Ibrahim

thanks for your offer I am interested to learn and use that.

1 Like

Awesome. I’ve private messaged both of you.

1 Like