Once I redeploy and launch the form I get the message that the csv file can’t be found or failed to load

Hello and thanks for this thread.
A similar issue seems to still happen. When I upload a csv file for ‘pulldata’ into the media folder it works as expected with ‘Preview’ (explicitly checking that the data to be pulled from the csv is actually pulled). But then, once I redeploy and launch the form I get the message that the csv file can’t be found or failed to load.
Then, when I click on the csv file in the media folder (as if I wanted to download it), I get the message from Chrome the ‘File wasn’t available on site’. And then, ‘Preview’ could not find the csv file to pull data either. I have to delete the csv file, upload again and preview would work (provided I do not redeploy).

The workaround was to clone the project and start again, using the very same files for the form and for the csv to pull data from. It worked well redeploying several times, up to redeployment 9th; then the same error happened and I solved it by cloning again with the very same files.

It seems to me that there is a limit in the number of authorised redeployments?

1 Like

@xbc, this post discussed previously should temporarily help you solve your issue (until we make a fix for it):

Many thanks for your reply. This worked for the first two deployments (now I am almost done with the project, so I am not planning to deploy many more times). XBC