Dear Kal_lam, I have deployed the xls file which you have shared. It is working fine individually but my concern is why there is issue with my form.
I have noticed that after the updates in kobo and enketo web I have started facing issues. Why this is happening. I cannot always change the form and deploy after each updates. The form have to work fine irrespective of the updates, but unfortunately this is not happening.
Previously after the update in enketo web, I was not able to edit the repeat group data so I have to remove the constraint suggested by you and now after the update in kobo I am facing issues with the lable display. Why is this happening like this.
In the previous message of yours, you have mentioned that there is no issue with the form but what is the actual problem that is causing the issue.