Parse HTML in question label for data report

It would be nice if the report parsed the HTML being used to style a question label. It would make the report more readable.

Welcome to the community, @danbjoseph! Would you also mind sharing the xlsform for this question so that we could too have a closer look at our end?

Hi @Kal_Lam, thanks for the quick response. I’m not sure if I can share the full form. I also can’t upload a file as a new user. See the following excerpt.

+------------------+------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|       type       | name |                                                                               label                                                                               |
+------------------+------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| select_one scale | R1   | R1. In general, to what extent do the services provided <span style="color:blue">meet the needs</span> of the affected population, including the most vulnerable? |
+-----------+------+-----------------------------+
| list_name | name |            label            |
| scale     |    1 | 😩 - 1 - not at all         |
| scale     |    2 | 😐 - 2 - to a medium extent |
| scale     |    3 | 🀩 - 3 - fully              |

1 Like

And then the result in the data report.

1 Like

Thank you, @danbjoseph! This is now very clear.

1 Like