Permission to download multimedia files

Saludos,

Soy el administrador de un proyecto con varios niveles de permiso en kobo. Necesito que las personas que pueden ver y descargar la data (.xls) puedan descargar también los archivos multimedia pero me aparece un mensaje que dice “No compartido”.

¿puedes esas personas descargar estos archivos o solo los puedo descargar yo o existe un error en la app?

este es el mensaje que les aparece a las otras personas que necesito que descarguen los archivos multimedia.

agradezco su colaboración

Hi,
We noticed this problem and we are currently working on it. We will update when this is finally resolved.

Stephane

Gracias Stephanealoo,

Existe alguna forma de saber cuando quede resuelto este tema en especifico?

Hi @eddieurrea,

Do you mean you are the admin user and have shared the survey project with your colleagues where your colleagues are not able to download Media Attachments (ZIP)? If i have understood you correctly kindly please correct me.

Saludos @Kal_Lam, efectivamente; compartí el proyecto con algunos colegas a los que le di permisos de “Ver envíos” y “Ver envíos solo de usuarios específicos” y no pueden descargar Media Attachments (ZIP).

existe alguna solución ?

Could you kindly share with me your username and your colleagues username with the survey name so that i could have a look at my end. Kindly please share it through the private message.

Hi @eddieurrea,

Your user should now be able to download Media Attachments (ZIP). For this, i simply changed the sharing permissions to:

If you still want to restrict the user’s sharing permissions to it’s pervious state you could change it.

Hello Community,
I have the same challenge and this solution has not worked for me.
In my case, I granted each partner permissions to the data that each of them has collected. Could this be the reason why they are not able to download attachments that they submitted?

Thanks

@francis22, would you mind trying this out on a dummy project with some sample data to see if this works? Feel free to reach out to us if this is still an issue. We could help you investigate and troubleshoot your issue.