Please Advice for the missing data

Dear Community, During data collection, there are some data that are not recorded, although I submit forms and it says that form has been successfully submitted. Thanks for Advice

Welcome to the community, @debbyaulia99! Could you be more specific about this? Maybe explain more about your context so that we can troubleshoot. In addition, could you also let us know the mode of data collection you used and the tentative data you assume are missing from the server?

We used the questionnaire mode with options and mandatory. We have problem on the data recording, for example we have submitted 450 data but there is only 400 data are recorded on the Kobotoolbox. Could we find the another 50 data from your database or is still pending.

1 Like

@debbyaulia99, what did you collect your data with (Collect android app or Enketo)?

@Kal_Lam I am not so sure but currently, I’m using browser web on my phone device to open the form (here is the screen capture).

1 Like

@debbyaulia99, could you share with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: