Please I cannot find the print Icon in the form preview Mode

Hi please, I am currently having the same issue, i use chrome, It is showing on my other forms but not on this one

I don’t have the printer icon in my form preview/ I can’t save forms to pdf. I have four forms, it is showing the print icon in all but one. I Use google chrome

@subotich, could you also let us know the server you are using?

Server?
How do you mean?
I’m in the kobo tool box… or is there something else

@subotich, could you share the login link? I should be able to know the server from there.

like the password?

This is a link to view the project : https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms/aM4gZGnapEAxLxT2LLgqEr

@subotich, I don’t have an issue previewing a printer icon. Is this an issue with only a single project, or is it an issue with other projects too? Could you also let us know the browser you are using? Maybe this should also help us troubleshoot your issue.

I am using chrome
and yes this is an issue with a single project… all other projects do not have this issue

@subotich, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

thank you very much

1 Like

@subotich, I did not have any issues seeing the printer icon. FYR …

FYI, please be informed that I tried this on Chrome browser.

I still cant find it in mine
Thanks anyway

@subotich, try changing your PC to see how it behaves. Or if this is not possible, try it out in a different browser (modern one like Chrome, Edge, Firefox etc.).