Please support me with the formbuilding

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/single/Flxgn4h5?returnURL=https://rebrand.ly/nepalpc
please teach me how to create such types of KoBo database . Manly struggling regarding geographical location and link.

Please suggest me or share answer as soon as possible coz we are working in COVID_19 response and need create same types of tools in maternal health project …

If possible then share editable link of above form

how can I show the province(state) , Districts and municipality as per our condition or activities .Supose which province or district partner are working in which area how can we do

Hi @bizzfarm,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind being specific with the issue you are having so that we could support you if there is any.

Have a great day!

Dear sir,
Thank you for your quick response. As I send you link, I am strugling to work on geographical location as in link .so kindly support me in this regard I am focal person collect data from province, district as well as municipality.
Suppose
I have eight intervention

1. RH
  2. Health
    3 Housing
    4 Corentine so if i click each on or multiple then state will display if click on district then display their municipality…

Thank you
Regards
Ck

Hi @bizzfarm,

So do you mean you are having issues with multiple selects for a cascading select question?

Have a great day!

Yes sir I have trouble in conditional multiple choice.
I am belonging from Nepali & Would like to prepare data base in KoBo suppose
These are my intervention are

1. Risk communication and community engagement
  2. Continuation of RMNCAH services (helpline, telemedicine, clinical site establishment, etc)
  3. RMNCAH commodities and supplies
  4. Capacity Building (Prep of guidelines, training packages and provision of training
  5. Supply of infection prevention materials, commodities
  6. Coordination support
  7. Regular monitoring and assessment
  8. Continuation of RMNCAH services (quarentine specific)
    Those are our intervention
    Now I would like to ask if i click on any one intervention . appear states name where i can choose one more state name if i click states then related district will appear the same thing occure so how can I do that ? please help me

Hi @bizzfarm,

Sorry to inform you that we support users with KoBoToolbox specific issues rather than building survey forms. If you have KoBoToolbox related specific issues, kindly please let us know. We would love helping out users with KoBoToolbox related issues. Else we would advise you to reach our job board where and interested users could pick it up for you and then draft and design a survey project for you.

Have a great day!

1 Like