Pre-populating data and deploying for 5000 users to fill data online

Hello ! My apologies I did not find an existing answer to a simple set of questions. I made my form. I have about 5000 e-mail addresses of respondents to whom I want to send the form to fill at their convenience - the respondent should only be able to access their own data when they click the link in their e-mail.

Q1. How can I automate the deployment process - I do not have the time to sit and enter 5000 email addresses manually and copy and paste a url form link.

Q2. Since I already know my respondents (school principals) I want to prepopulate some of the data in the form that the respondent can change only if incorrect. If data is correct respondent can move to next field.

Thank you !

Welcome to the community, @sparandekar! Regarding your queries:

Q1. How can I automate the deployment process - I do not have the time to sit and enter 5000 email addresses manually and copy and paste a url form link.
R1. You could do this through mail merge as outlined in this Microsoft support page.

Q2. Since I already know my respondents (school principals) I want to prepopulate some of the data in the form that the respondent can change only if incorrect. If data is correct respondent can move to next field.
R2. This is only possible if you use the sharing permissions (row-level permissions) as outlined in this support article Row-Level Permissions. But please note that this will need a separate account for each respondent.