Preview and edit button missing from DATA>Table

We are having the exact same issue too! We are viewing from the owner account and also several accounts with edit permissions. It is only happening to 3 of our 5 main forms. Would really appreciate some support and advice as this is a critical time in our reporting cycle.

Welcome to the community, @lucybattaglene! Could you kindly share with us a screenshot of the issue that you are having?

Sure- as you can see here in the data table for one form we still have the edit and view icons in a column on the left but in this other one (and three others) that section has disappeared. This is from the admin/owner account

!

And now this is what three are showing- no edit or view icons in the left column on the table.

@lucybattaglene, could you share with me the following (through a private message) so that I could have a closer look at your case?

• Username
  • Project
  • Server

Hi Kal, I keep getting a message that says I cannot send you a private message

@lucybattaglene, you should now be able to send me a private message. If you are still not able to please refresh your page. That should allow you to send me a private message.

@lucybattaglene, you could solve the issue by resetting the DATA>Table view as outlined in the image shared below:

This should then bring back your edit and preview button under the DATA>Table.

Thanks so much Kal. I’ve done this and it has worked. Thanks! Can you let me know why this might have happened so we can avoid in the future?

1 Like

Maybe you tried to filter some variable under the DATA>Table and left it as it is?