Preview form showing error

Hello,

My form on kobo keeps showing this error every time i try to preview it:

• FormLogicError: Could not evaluate: Total Score:, message: not sure how to handle expression called on nodeset that doesn’t start with a ‘/’: Score:{“stack”:[{“t”:“root”,“tokens”:[{“t”:“arr”,“v”:[]}]}],“cur”:{“v”:“Score:”}}

Can you help?

Welcome to community @rosine,

I’m guessing you are using if statements but your syntax is not right.

Can you show a screenshot of the questions you are calcuating your Total Score and Score?

1 Like

I am not sure why is its showing Total Score and Score, they don’t show anywhere in my form.

I have out conditions to show some questions based on the response from the previous ones, could that be where the problem is?

@rosine It could be. Is it possible to share your form in xls format? So we can take a look into that?

1 Like

@hakan_cetinkaya I think i have seen where it is, i added the question for Total Score as a calculation, but did not put a formula. I wanted to add the scores for all the questions in the group, to display at the end of the survey. I am not sure if it is possible in Kobo.

Thanks a lot for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @rosine glad you solved your problem.

Considering your last question. If I understand you correctly there are some ways to calculate and display that calculations at the end of the survey.

You can check these topics:

And this article from Help Center:
https://support.kobotoolbox.org/advanced_calculate.html

Hope these help you further.
And if they don’t you can always ask in here.
Best,

2 Likes