Problem uploading group questions

Hi,
Please, I can’t download the totality of my data.
The questions in groups do not appear on the download file.
I tried to download in the ancient version but answers concerning the last version of the questionnaire only appear.

Help me, please.

Welcome to the community, @soumsa! Have you gone through our forum post discussed previously? It should solve your issue:

Thank you for this answer but my problem still continues.
I already downloaded data in groups for several times. For this one, I can’t see my data in groups. I need assistance, please.
Many thanks.

OK, in this case, would you mind checking the same from your DATA>Table to see the repeat data is there in the server. If it’s there in the server you should also be able to download your repeat group data in XLS format.

I did this but I note that repeat data does not appear. But, if I download in the elder version, data appears but not in ALL VERSIONS.

If this is the case, maybe you could download your data as outlined in this support article
Recovering Data From Previous Form Versions.

I’m sorry. The problem continues.

I have a query for you:

• Did you have repeat group questions in one of your earlier form versions?
  • If yes, did you remove them in the later version and redeployed your survey project?

Yes, there were questions in groups that cause a break of the mobile application. Thus, I dropped its and I create similar variables. Thank you

OK, try this out as outlined in the post discussed previously:

It is always the same problem I face. Groups don’t appear in the data file. Only the “main party” which doesn’t contain groups appear.

OK, please feel free to share the following with us through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Ok, I come back.

@soumsa, you should be able to share with us a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@soumsa, while downloading your data with the following settings:

I was able to download the repeat group (as shown in the image shared below):

1 Like

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Thank you very much. It works perfectly.
I really love your interactions.

1 Like

Hello,
Please, I need your help concerning two questions.

1. I can’t download data in ALL VERSIONS with grouped questions in an Excel file.
  2. I cant’ also download data in all/latest versions WITH questions in CSV file.

Kind regards,
Soumaïla

Hello,
Please, I need your help with two questions.

1. I cannot download data in ALL VERSIONS with questions grouped in an Excel file.
  2. I also cannot upload data in all versions/latest with questions in a CSV file.

With kind regards,
Soumaïla

@soumsa, is this the same project you had reached us with before? Could you share with us a screenshot of the issue you are facing? Maybe that would be helpful.