Problem with headers and labels in xls

Hello,

I have tried more than a multiple times to download my data with the full headers and labels but somehow I am unable to download it.
The labels in my downloaded file are incomplete. I tried many options for download but I have failed every time. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Hi @mhboffice,

I tried downloading a sample data from both the HHI server as well as the OCHA server and it seems to be working fine for me. Would you mind following the instructions as outlined in the image below and see if it works for you:

The dataset downloaded is then seen as follows:

Please note: if you download your dataset from the KPI as XLS (legacy) format or if you downloaded your dataset from the project (legacy), you will see the dataset as follows (maybe this is what you are seeing):

Please let us know if you are referring to something else. Also try to describe the steps you followed so that we could have a closer look at it.

Have a great day!

hello @Kal_Lam,

I am unable to find labels option before download. Can you please help?

Thank you

Hi @mhboffice,

Kindly please be informed that you are not able to see the labels as shown in my image as you have multiple languages in your form while i do not. This is why you are seeing an option of 2 languages in your survey form viz. English and French while mine shows only labels.

Also please note that you are only able to download dataset with one of the labels at a time (not both). If you wish to download the dataset with English labels select English. In the next round if you wish to download the dataset with French labels select French.

Have a great day!