Problem with kobo collect app instead of going next question automatically it is being return in previous questions

sir,

i am facing two problems while opening the form in kobocollect app:

1. In the kobo collect app instead of going next question automatically it is returning in previous questions.
  2. earlier we had used other server and downloaded the form another server, it appears in the app, which is creating confusion for the user. will you please help me with how to delete previous server format it?

Regarding your first issue,

Could you kindly share with us a short video of how it looks like. We should maybe able to help you solve your problem then.

Regarding your second issue,

Do you mean to configure the KoBoCollect android app so that you are able to download blank forms from the server to your device?

You may need to delete this blankform and its associated forms from the collect application to remain with the forms you need.

Stephane

1 Like

as i told you earlier that form is going backward was the issue raised during form filling, here i am attaching its video. please resolve my problem

jpeg

1 Like

Hi @vikassamvad2020,

Thank you for sharing the GIF. Would you also mind providing more information on the following:

• Which version of KoBoCollect android app do you use?
  • It is an issue with only one particular device (one particular enumerator) or is it an issue for all the enumerators?
  • Have you tried and checked if you are able to reproduce this in Enekto aka web-forms?

This should help us understand your situation better.

kobocollect v1.27.3 version we are using.
most of the data collection volunteer are facing same issue.
yes, we used web form, which is not showing this issue.

1 Like

Hi,
Are the data collectors all having same devices. If not, could you confirm if there are similarities between the devices among those whose forms are working properly and those whose forms are not working properly.

Stephane

1 Like

sir,

there are two devices that are facing the more issue having 2 GB RAM. is it the issue of sending backward.

Would you mind doing the following to see if it solves the issue (since it’s related with only 2 of your device):

• Uninstall the KoBoCollect android app from the device.
  • Restart your device.
  • Re-install the KoBoCollect android app and see if it is working smoothly.
1 Like

okay, i will try and get back to you

1 Like