Problems submitting forms over past 24 hours (404 error code)

Has anyone else been having trouble submitting forms on Kobo recently? Over the past 24 hours we’ve been receiving error code 404 intermittently (50% of attempts failing). What is this causing this problem? Any help would be much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi @JacobCIS, welcome to the community.

Can you tell which server are you using? Humanitarian or non humanitarian?
And which method are you using to collect data? Enketo web forms or ODK collect for android.

In Non-Humanitarian server with Enketo web forms, I didn’t received any complaint about this issue.

All the best,

1 Like

Hey Hakan, thanks for your help! I believe the answer to your questions are ‘humanitarian’ and Enketo.

Kind regards,

Jacob

1 Like

“Submission service on data server not found. (404)” - this is the error message

@JacobCIS, would you mind try this workaround shared previously? It should solve your issue:

Hi there. We don’t use Chrome, we use Microsoft Edge. Do you just mean that we should close all other internet browser windows while we’re submitting forms? Thanks again for your help.

Can you elaborate a bit please? I don’t understand what you mean or how it relates to our issues.

Kind regards,

Jacob

Can anyone help me with this?

Cheers