Pull Data Functionality in Kobotoolbox

Hello everyone,
In the context of a development project we are implementing Animal Vaccination Campaigns.
The vaccinators have collected data using the KoboCollect app. during the 1st round of vaccination.
We are currently implementing the 2nd round of vaccination. I have used the Pull Data Functionality in order to pull the name of the farmer, and the numbers per type of animals in the farm. while testing the survey myself, I was able to edit the pre-filled fields (i.e. number of animals). However, currently the vaccinators are complaining that when they edit numbers that are pre-filled by the pulldata function, these edited numbers are not saved when finalizing and submitting the form. I would like to know, is it possible for the vaccinators to edit the pre-filled fields and save them? What do I need to do to fix this issue?
Thank you for the support.

Welcome back to the community, @Chrystelle.R! Please be informed that when you use the pull data function, the function will pull anything in the server even though you try to make edits to the data entry for the pull data question.

So with this please be informed that when you pull data from a CSV file, you will not be able to make edits to that question that has the pull data function.