Pull data issue

HI @Kal_Lam

i need help in the enclosed sample form , what i want is that after pulling data in ${groupos} field it should cross check whether the same matches with ${groupname} field ( both are highlighted as Yellow Colour in enclosed form )

else message should appear to check entered data.

i tried to do but could not , Please help both form and media files are enclosed

pull data issue.xlsx (13.6 KB)
recoveryupload.csv (56.7 KB)
os.csv (3.8 KB)

Cheers !

Neeraj

Looking at your pulldata expression, I see that you have used pulldata('recoveryupload.csv','groupname','memloanid_key',${Loanid}) where you do not need to use .csv.

You could simply use pulldata('recoveryupload','groupname','memloanid_key',${Loanid}) without the use of .csv in the pulldata expression.

For details, you could also follow our support article Pull Data Functionality in KoBoToolbox.

Hi @Kal_Lam

Perhaps i could not make you understand the requirement.

Pull data is of no issue it is working perfectly fine but

my requirement was

**What i want is that after pulling data in ${groupnameos} field it should cross check whether the same matches with ${groupname} field ( both are highlighted as Yellow Colour in enclosed form )

else message should appear to check entered data.

i tried to do but could not , Please help both form and media files are enclosed

Well, if this is all that you require, you could add an expression ${groupname} != ${groupnameos} in the relevant column as shown in the image shared below (that should solve your issue):

Reference xlsform:

pull data issue.xlsx (15.5 KB)

1 Like

Thanks @Kal_Lam

Its working as required :slight_smile:

1 Like