Pulling data from one repeat to another repeat

I have a repeat group in a group F, a repeat group in a group I, and a repeat group in group J. I have two issues that may share the same source issue/misunderstanding. Overall I want to have values and dropdowns in Table J update as Tables F and I are modified, and I am having trouble understanding how I can make this work. The Issues:

1. I want to filter certain select_one responses from I02c_FunctionArea from the repeat in I to be shown in Table J J02c_PrimaryFunction. In the example, I only want Area Category options to be shown in Table J - I am using index-repeat() to achieve this functionality.
  2. Table J has a select_one dropdown J07c_LumName where I want to list all options input possibilities in Table F Fc01_LuminaireName. From the looks of it, it seems the J07c_LumName dropdown from F is set only upon creation of a new J repeat. My Goal is to dynamically change table F to update all the drop downs in J in real-time. Is that possible?

I may have a misunderstanding how to use index-repeat() or a misunderstanding how different elements are linked/updated in the background of the program. Any insight would help!

Since I am a ‘new user’ I cannot upload the document I am working on, so here is a screenshot for now

Welcome to the community, @joesinger12! Maybe try sharing the relevant part of your XLSForm with the community so that the community should also be able to help you out. But when sharing please be sure to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks Kal_Lam. The interface tells me “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.” - Do you have a better suggestion for how I can share other than screenshot? Google Drive, perhaps? Thank you for help and guidance! Also, how Can I edit the original post? I cannot seem to find how - the edit icon just sends me to history?