Pushing data from Kobotoolbox to Sharepoint with the REST API

Hi -

How can I push data from a kobo data collection project to sharepoint using a REST webservice - http://support.kobotoolbox.org/en/articles/592398-api-and-rest-services ?

Would be nice to have a tutorial for this!

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Edouard_lgp

At what point in the process are you having issues with enabling REST Services?

Also, your request for a tutorial has been noted, thanks!

Hi @Edouard_lgp

Have you managed to find a solution?

Hi @Kalkidan
Welcome to the community forum. I can see that @Edouard_lgp did not respond to the request made earlier

With that in mind, I would like to ask if there is a specific issue you are having when trying to do this on your end. Could you please confirm that you have attempted to do this on your end and you are cannot get it to work? Try adding some screenshots (redacting personal identifier information) so that we can best support you.

Regards,
Stephane

1 Like

Hi @stephanealoo

Thank you for your response. I am new to KOBO so I pretty much got lost while attempting to do this. I have a SharePoint page and I wanted to feed data directly from Kobo to this page. I learned we can connect KOBO with POWERBI but I couldn’t find any tutorials to link KOBO with SharePoint

Hi @Kalkidan
Are you familiar with API on SharePoint? If you need to do this you must have knowledge of API to do this. Unfortunately, we do not have documentation on how to do this on Sharepoint.

Stephane

2 Likes

Hi @stephanealoo,

No I have not. Thank you for the guidance first I will try to understand how API works in SharePoint.

2 Likes