QR code generate using csv file in kobotoolbox media

Hi, I have problems generating QR codes from my CSV file. I need to get direct information when scanning the QR codes for thousands of respondents. Is it possible to generate multiple QR codes that I give farmers for the daily survey? Currently, I use pulldata function and barcode question type from @Kal_Lam but I can not get the QR code images that I want to give to the respondents.
Please Help me.

Thanks a lot.

Hello Kal Lam, thank you for sharing, my problem is how to have the qrcodes to scan and where we will store the csv data. Even if I do all the procedure my problem is to have the qrcodes that I have to give to the farmers. Thank you for helping us. Even a video would be excellent.

Hi, I have problems generating QR codes from my CSV file. I need to get direct information when scanning the QR codes for thousands of respondents. Is it possible to generate multiple QR codes that I give farmers for the daily survey? Currently, I use pulldata function and barcode question type from @Kal_Lam but I can not get the QR code images that I want to give to the respondents.
Please Help me.

Thanks a lot.

Welcome to the community, @LayeLeye! Did this previous post not solve your issue:

Hi @Kal_Lam your example work but the problem is how I can get QR Code images for every farmer. In my resume, I don’t know how QR Code images are generated. I try to link the QR Code Generator website https://www.qr-code-generator.com/ to my CSV data located in kobotoolbox Media but I can’t get results.

Please Help to solve this !

@LayeLeye, there should be a lot of QR code generators available online for free. Maybe you could also use this one, which I got online.