QR Code generated to share/access form

What is the general goal of the feature?
Making it easier for us to share/access the url of the form on a mobile device.

What are the most likely user stories for how and when this would be used by someone on your team?
Want to access an Enketo form through the web browser without entering everything manually or having to send it by message (of any type) or needing any type of browser account.

Can you sketch out graphically how you think this should look/work in practice?
After deploying, next to the “open” and “copy” buttons would be a QR code linking to the form.
It could be a simple static QR code.
What could also be imagined is a dynamic QR code so that even if the url to a form changes, the users would be able to access it without having to print a new QR Code, which could be useful to always have the uptodate form even if it is a “new” project (and allocated project ID, url, etc.). However, I guess this is a bit more complicated.

How useful would this feature be to other users or organizations?
This could be very useful to avoid entering manually the url or having to share it through e-mail, messages, etc.
And as I test my form I could simply scan the QR Code to test it on my phone. (for the time being I simply copy-paste the url in a QR code generator, but I would be happy to skip this extra step)

What can you contribute to making this feature a reality?
Unluckily I’m not able to help much in this. However there are plenty of free QR Code generator API on the internet.

I don’t think it’s something complicated to put in place, but I might be wrong.

Thanks for considering