Question options from library stopped showing the options and only show 'Empty'

I added a two-choice question to the library and successfully added it to two more existing forms. Now when I try to add it to all the remaining forms, both answer options are showing as ‘Empty’. I have checked it in the library and it’s still correct. Why has it stopped working for adding it to forms?

Many thanks
Gemma

@childrenontheedge, would you mind to check the question from the library to see if the question there has the choices which is missing when you get it to your project?

Thanks @Kal_Lam - as mentioned, it still has the choices correctly in the library but they are missing when I try to put it into the projects.

Hi @Kal_Lam - did you find out what the cause of this might be and how I can fix it?

@Kal_Lam or anyone else who might be able to help, I’ve now got another but similar problem with question choices in a library. I changed the options to a question in a project and saved it to the library (under a different name to previously). I added the question again in the same project and it was fine. Now I’m trying to add it to other projects and it has old options showing. When I check it in the library the options are the new, correct ones. Any ideas on how to fix this?

NB this is urgent because we have focus group discussions happening all this week and really need monitoring staff to have usable forms.

I have found a solution but it is not ideal. If I delete the questions in the project, save and come out of it, go back in again and add the questions from the library, the correct answer options are there.

It’s a workaround but takes twice as long and I have a lot of forms to get through so I’d be very grateful for any other suggestions for how I can stop this from happening.

Update: now I’m getting ‘empty’ options again for items edited in the library! Gah! No idea how to stop this from happening or fix it. Any help much appreciated.