RangeError: invalid array length

Hello Kal_Lam

Can you help me to slove the problem of Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact [support@kobotoolbox.org](mailto:support@kobotoolbox.org?subject=loading errors for: https%3A%2F%2Fee.humanitarianresponse.info%2Fx%2FeUTPVWif&body=*%20RangeError%3A%20invalid%20array%20length) with the link to this page and the error message below:

• RangeError: invalid array length

Welcome back to the community, @Ah_ly! Could you also share a screenshot of the issue you are having? This should be helpful for us while troubleshooting!

I am also facing the same challenge
. Kindly assist.

@burn, could you try this on a modern, updated (to its latest version) browser like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc., to see how it behaves? Please let us know what happens.

Thank for the response.
I however always use Chrome.
I duplicated the survey and used the new survey and the issue was resolved.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @burn! Glad to know it’s now resolved. Thank you also for sharing the solution with the entire community!

Had the same problem… .kept trying until I figured that a teammate had put the translation settings incorrectly. they’d put a language name without a language code.

1 Like

@nartabaza, :clap: :heart: :partying_face:

I have the same problem but it is not resolved upto now. Tried cloning the project as well

Welcome to the community, @utafitidata! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of the issue so that we could understand it pictorially?

Hi @utafitidata,

Can you check the labels in your xlsform to see if there are any mistakes with language syntax?

Thank you for the feedback. I created the form in the form builder. I have downloaded the XLS form to removed one error (empty string in the content) and uploaded it again but the problem is still there. I have a feeling the problem could be in a skip pattern question which is causing the error but i cant get a hold of it