Reaching out for help

Hi @Kal_Lam

I hope this message finds you well.
Recently, I wrote tool to seamlessly take kobo toolbox data into postgres db. It’s a no code platform(requires just a few clicks that any non tech user can use) that lets people connect to their kobo account and create a seamless data pipeline that continuously takes data from the surveys and puts it in a table in postgres, enabling teams to perform advanced data analytics.

I am working on some final enhancements before making a release. Is there a way for me to reach some kobo users that might be interested in this solution? Is there any sort of announcements that you guys make to introduce these complimentary services from other people?

Here is the landing page where I am collecting emails of people who might be interested in this solution. I would be very grateful if you could give this to someone that might reach out to you for this help.
Thanks you!

Best,
Madhu

1 Like

Thank you, @madhukarsp, for making this offer to the community! I have made your post public so that interested users could sign up as requested. By the way, could you also make your app public so our community (those interested) could test and provide you feedback through this post?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the help @Kal_Lam .
Yes, that is a good suggestion and I am working on making the app public so people could try it out. Will update on the same thread once I am able to bring the app live.

2 Likes

@madhukarsp, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: