Recover photos

Hola.

Al revisar la vista previa del un registro de un formulario me indica el siguiente mensaje en donde debería de estar una fotografía: “Could not find Diag y ruta Sandra Peña-13_54_48.jpeg”

¿Cómo puedo recuperar esa fotografía?

@braulioangulo, could you share a screenshot of the same? Also, please let us know the server you are using.

Hola Kal_Lam

En esta segunda captura de pantalla se muestra que desde la opción DATA en el campo Table, cuando se da click sobre el icono de la foto, se abre una ventana emergente que se queda cargando y no muestra ningún resultado.

@braulioangulo, I have 2 questions for you so that I could troubleshoot your issue:

• Which browser are you using at the moment?
  • What is the image size? Do you think it’s a small image size or do you think its size is pretty big?

Kal_am, usamos Google Chrome.

El tamaño de las imágenes no lo sé, varía dependiendo del usuario que diligencia el formulario, pero por lo general son tomadas desde Kobo collect.

Good afternoon,
This error has also happened to me, and I have detected in the case of using it on the web, I select the images it is given to send and when checking in the data table it does not find the image, they should program a verification system that indicates that the image was loaded correctly to avoid these inconveniences in the web environment and in the mobile application.

Unfortunately, when it happens to me that I cannot recover the image, it is time to reload the photos again.

@braulioangulo, cc: @cispmed, would you mind rechecking it. I could see the image when clicking the same. FYR:

Hola Kal_am

Esta imagen se está mostrando.

Te pregunto por el resto de imágenes cargadas en todos los registros de los diferentes formularios, que aun no se ven. ¿Qué se puede hacer para recuperarlas?

@braulioangulo, could you share with me the _id and the question that holds the image so that I could check them out at my end again?

Esta es la pregunta que contiene la imagen: “Firma del Emprendedor/a”

Así se ve desde la tabla

El id del formulario es 158880301

@braulioangulo, you mean there should be a signature instead of the cross?

No señor, La foto esta correcta.

1 Like