Recovering lost drafts after an update (offline submissions stored before submitting to server)

Hello,

Sorry if this is a repost, I have seen similar topics but couldn’t find a solution…

I filled out 3 webforms using the browser (Safari) on my phone and saved them as drafts. I have not cleared my browser’s cache as I was planning to submit the forms later. When I went back on Enketo, a message said that a new version had been downloaded and to refresh the page to load the updated version. The drafts have now disappeared from the sidebar. Could you please help me recover the collected data?

PS: I don’t know if that applies here but I wanted to try Manually Uploading Submissions — KoboToolbox documentation, but nothing happens when I hit the “Export” button.

Thank you!

@lolpu, you could check it out here (as shown in the image below):

I filled out the wbeforms on an iPhone. Could you please walk me through the procedure? I don’t know how to do what you are suggesting. Thanks for your help!

@lolpu, do you see any submissions there (in your browser), as shown in the screenshot?

@Kal_Lam, I don’t know how to access what is shown in the screenshot on an iPhone. Could you please guide me?

@lolpu, could you share a screenshot of what you see as shown in the image above?

@Kal_Lam, that is where I am at. Then, how do I get to Indexed DB (on an iPhone)?

@lolpu, looking at the screenshot, I don’t see any records there. You should be able to see something if you have records in your browser:

@Kal_Lam, this is a browser on a Windows computer but, as I mentioned, I was using an iPhone to fill in the webforms in the field. So, how do I look for records on Safari on an iPhone please?

Could someone please help I have the same problem