Major changes include the transition to service workers for offline storage and the end of support for Internet Explorer, as well as automatic language selection (using the form translation that matches the browser’s locale).
Below are all the relevant excerpts from Enketo’s change log:
[2.3.2] - 2020-05-12
- Overflowing text not shown in printout (regression in 2.3.1).
- Protection against multiple submissions for a protected single-submission form is broken (regression in 2.2.0).
[2.3.1] - 2020-05-05
- If an auto-saved record is recovered, a deprecatedID is generated even though the record has never been submitted.
- Textarea not resizing correctly when printing in pages mode.
[2.3.0] - 2020-05-01
- Support for multiple setvalue/xforms-value-changed actions under the same form control.
- More prominent and differently-worded message when saving final or draft record in offline-capable views.
- Updated Hindi translation.
- Border shown when printing a Grid Theme form.
- Saving and loading draft records is broken (but they are saved correctly) (regression in 2.2.0).
- SSRF vulnerability with media requests.
[2.2.1] - 2020-04-23
- Updated Georgian translation.
- “Go to” fragment identifiers now URL-encoded.
- Configuration item “id length” (introduced in 2.2.0) now has maximum of 31 characters.
- Some URLs with encrypted Enketo IDs stopped functioning (regression in 2.2.0).
- Max-size call fails with /single/once webform URLs (single-submission webforms with protection against multiple submissions).
Protection against multiple submissions for a protected single-submission form is broken (regression in 2.2.0).(not fixed)
- Final records in offline-capable webform views are not attempted to be submitted.
[2.2.0] - 2020-04-15
- Sync form and UI language upon load and when switching language within a session. See load scenarios and resolution
- Translation into Georgian.
- Configuration item “id length” to make the Enketo ID length configurable between 4 and
- Previews using a
formquery parameter show a submit button instead of a validate button.
- Docker builds fail due to an outdated Node.js base image.
- The dotted lines on Grid theme printouts are not positioned at the bottom of cells.
- A text question on Grid theme printouts that has only text questions on the same row (or nothing else), has too little space to write on.
- Date/datetime/time questions take up too much vertical space on Grid theme printouts.
- Empty readonly text fields take up unnecessary space in the print view.
- Irrelevant questions in Grid theme are not getting the correct width in the print view.
[2.1.1] - 2020-04-02
- New offline-capable URLs not working in Firefox (Corrupted Content Error)
[2.1.0] - 2020-04-01
- Upgraded XLST module.
- Added icon to Next button.
- Improved performance of autocomplete questions inside repeats that use static option lists.
- In Chrome, when loading a record with a file, the download button does not work and shows ‘Failed - Server problem’.
- Option label images in Likert widget are not centered below text.
[2.0.1] - 2020-03-26
- Preview urls using a
formqueryparameter are broken.
[2.0.0] - 2020-03-25
- Support for Internet Explorer
- Support for offline-capable webform URLs using “#” and online-only URLs using “::”.
- Automatically redirect old-style URLs that are no longer supported.
- Switch offline application caching technology from ApplicationCache to Service Workers (MAJOR).