We have upgraded Enketo Express from 2.3.10 to 2.54 on:
- https://kf.kobotoolbox.org (https://ee.kobotoolbox.org) as of 22 December 2020 at 0534 UTC
- https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/ (https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info) as of 22 December 2020 at 0624 UTC
This includes a fix for the literacy test widget.
The remainder of the changes are included in Enketo’s change log, which is excerpted here:
[2.5.4] - 2020-12-18
- The setvalue/odk-instance-first-load default in the first repeat instance is not populated if that repeat or question is non-relevant upon load.
- If the result of a non-first setvalue/odk-new-repeat calculation is an empty string but the first repeat instance has a non-empty default for that question, the view will show the non-empty default (model is correct).
[2.5.3] - 2020-12-16
- An exception occurs when a repeat is deleted.
- When a calculation becomes non-relevant, values are sometimes cleared (they should stay).
- The input field of a readonly question without a calculation but with a triggered setvalue/xforms-value-changed action remains hidden.
- Calculation updates do not trigger setvalue/xforms-value-changed actions.
[2.5.2] - 2020-12-04
- setvalue/odk-instance-first-load actions without form controls are evaluated (in form order) before setvalue/odk-instance-first-load actions with form controls (in form order).
[2.5.1] - 2020-12-02
- Print/pdf view creates image-map that overlaps in cell below with Grid theme (#744).
- In Safari on MacOS, dates are offset incorrectly by the UTC offset.
- Grid Theme designed for rows with 9 or 10 cells display 1 cell too many.
- Inconsistent and unsafe HTML rendering of select minimal labels and values.
- Primary instance node names starting with underscore followed by number, break autocomplete widget.
[2.5.0] - 2020-11-18
- Improved timings of print script for Grid Theme forms.
- API now returning consistent query parameter names (with underscores, no camelcase).
- Updated German, Swedish, Dutch, French, Slovak, and Spanish translations.
- A missing external data file does not show a loading error if the XForm contains dummy content.
- Geopicker on mobile devices won’t show map any more after first map reveal.
- jr:choice-name not working for questions with radiobuttons.
- If a ref or nodeset attribute starts with a space, the absolute path is not determined correctly.
[2.4.0] - 2020-09-28
- Client configuration no longer part of JS build.
- In custom (OC) analog-scale widget, if the widget itself is a page (not its parent group), it is not hidden when it should be when the page is not current.
- When pasting an invalid number into a number field with an existing value, the existing value does not get cleared in the model.
[2.3.12] - 2020-08-28
- Build task no longer includes Babel transpilation (possibly affecting support for obscure outdated browsers).
- Ordered markdown lists should always be preceded by a newline character (partially reverted change in 2.38) because it’s very common to number labels in forms.
- Maximum file size of upload questions sometimes reverts to default 5MB if server response is not received quick enough.
- Maximum file size of upload questions is displayed using mebibytes (220 bytes) instead of megabytes (106 bytes).
[2.3.11] - 2020-08-19
- Single submission “once” protection not enabled when served from base path.