- You can now delete old exports from your export history.
- Users can generate one export at a time; export is highlighted in the UI when it is completed.
- Forms with dots in the question name are now displayed with underscores in the data table view.
- Label length for report charts has been trimmed.
- Single-submission option added to dropdown list for data collection
- User avatars have been darkened, to prevent the use of white on white.
Fixes for the following bugs are included in this release:
- Groups within blocks not displaying in the formbuilder after drag/drop
- Form title not changing on redeploy
- Sharing a form in the UI fails to load if the asset includes a user with a permission given in the legacy interface
- 500 error when Question Matrices have null labels
- Deploy/Redeploy button in project list failing
- Submission modal not displaying when form has repeat groups
- Exports cannot be opened, error message says that the file is corrupt and needs to be repaired
- In custom reports, some forms displayed the modal off-centered
- Report states “no data” when using Spanish
- Users not having access to shared projects reports when granted permission
- Form title not displaying in Enketo Preview
- Blank table when a choice list is missing a label [this was often triggered by a select list with an or_other option]
- Blank table when a form included a calculate question with an object as value.
- Submission count differs from data table and exports
- When using “Replace with XLS” option for a deployed form, it creates a new form and deploys it.
- Not all columns from all form versions are included in the data export.