- Users can copy permissions from one project to another project, without cloning the project’s content.
- Now, projects can created by importing an XLSForm via URL.
- Numeric questions are viewable on the map
- Allow filtering GPS points by clicking on one or more responses within a question and only see GPS points that correspond to these respective selections.
- Added more unique colors for disaggregation on map view.
- Projects can now be “Unarchived”
- Submission edit button for archived projects has been disabled.
- Show summary screen for archived projects by default.
- Display the project name when collapsing the full page table view.
- Added “no search results” message to search
- Disabled “include question names inside sub-groups”
- After deleting a collection, user returns to “My Library” list view.
- A optional checkbox has been added to include “only data from the latest-version-only” to the export options screen.
- Updated error message when forms have an unnamed translation.
- In the table view, you can now switch the language on the headings and choice options.
- From the single submission modal (accessed from the data table view), you can switch the language.
Fixes for the following bugs are included in this release:
- Data of publicly shared projects not accessible
- Forms without translations not having correct disaggregated reports
- New users have to refresh manually the page at first login to create their first project
- After opening an individual record in the data table view, the modal stays open after changing URL
- Switching between library and forms, and hitting the sharing button for either an asset, a question, a block or a collection, would sometimes load the wrong list of permissions.
- Reports / exports failing with NameError
- Mirror KoBoCAT’s Mongo-decoding logic to fix missing data in repeating groups
- Columns appearing out of order in data exports
- Certain users with whom a form was shared could not export data
- After editing a submission in Enketo, 404 error appears
- Save all attachments when a submission is split.
We are hard at work to create a more user-friendly environment for code contributions from the community. To give you a better idea of how we would like the requests formatted, we have:
- Created a contributing md document, and
- Added an edit or config file
Thanks to Jesaja Everling (jeverling) for the following contribution:
- Attachments are not displayed in kpi when KOBOCAT_ROOT_URI_PREFIX is used
And Dave R (geomapdev) for the following:
- Instance attachments. This allows users to view existing attachments while editing a submission.