Remove Sending Failed Entries from Send Finalised Form

Afteroon all, hope we’re good? A colleague has a number of forms which failed to send owing to them not being online when attempting. Now there’s numerious forms coming up as “Sending failed” which they’d like removing from Send Finalised Form. Is there a way to delete these without sending them? They’ve tried to select relevant and delete, but it’s not possible. They don’t want to send owing to duplication of entries I believe. Any help would be appreciated.

@wurzel_grumage, could you also share a screenshot of the SETTINGS>Server from your android app?

Sure, happy to. We’re on the non-humanitarian one. My colleague has different details though but the server remains the same. Thanks for the response.

Is this the screenshot of the SETTINGS>Server from where the data did not sync with the server? If yes, could you also let me know the project name for which the data did not sync?

Hi Kai_Lam, thanks for getting back to me. This is the information from my account, which is different from the one with the problem, sorry for the mixup. However the server is the same. To clarify we have a few devices with the same KoBo profile and they do not have this problem to my knowledge. The project is titled the below:

“Ghana - UKAID Peer-Support/Counselling Outcome Assessment (Project Support Team)”

1 Like

Hi @Kal_Lam, hope you had a good weekend? Following on from your earlier mssage I include the details of my colleagues KoBo.

@wurzel_grumage, there are two screenshots from the Settings>Server. So which one should i have a look at? Is it from the latter screenshot?

@Kal_Lam thanks for getting back to me. Please use the latter screenshot. The first is from my personal account.

@wurzel_grumage, I see that you have tried configuring a username (14a_gh_data_collector) that does not exist in the researcher server. This is why you are unable to connect to the server.

Thanks for the response @Kal_Lam, the username is legit and on the server, as I get responses from other devices with the same username…

@wurzel_grumage, maybe you will need to try to make a login check with the username 14a_gh_data_collector on the non-humanitarian server to see if it exists. I re-checked and confirmed that it does not exist on our publicly hosted non-humanitarian server.