Repeat group data missing in download

Hi Kal_Lam

Thanks for your effort. We are still facing with the issue. If we download the data, repeat group data is missing. Till last Wednesday, the there was no issue with the download. Please find the screenshot.

Thanks for your advice to shorten the survey link. I am communicating accordingly with my team.

@rasidul_abedin01, could you provide me the project name so that I could have a look at it?

HI Kal_Lam,

I have already shared the project name in private message. The script is same.

Regards
Rasidul

Hi Kal_Lam,

Is there any update on the request. As we have to submit the analysis to the donor, we need your help in this regards. You can suggest us the next steps to do it.

Regards
Rasidul

@rasidul_abedin01, do you recall entering a repeat group data for the survey? I downloaded the data but could not see any repeat groups as you are seeing.

Hi Kal_Lam,

I incorporated the repeat group. The repeat group data could be downloaded till Wednesday (23rd June). After that, only first sheet is downloading. Other sheets are missing from the database.

Please find the attached scripting for your reference.
Final Link FMCG Panel June 07062021 Version 3.xlsx (356.7 KB)
Regards
Rasidul

Did you make any edits in your submissions through the DATA>Table?

Hi Kal_Lam,

No, we have not edited anything.

Regards
Rasidul

1 Like

@rasidul_abedin01, do you download your data daily?

Yes, we download daily. Unfortunately, from the last wednesday the data is missing.

Do you have to report the records daily?

Hi Kal_Lam,

No, The data is downloaded to cross check the progress and Quality check (Telephonic Back Check for few quesitons). Now the survey is completed. We need to analyze the data.

Regards
Rasidul

@rasidul_abedin01, will reach back to you soon.

Hi John Milner,

Now we can download the data. If your team has already devoted time, Thanks a lot.

Regards
Rasidul

Thank you for confirming, @rasidul_abedin01!

Hi everyone,
I think I have the same problem so I was wondering how you solved it.

I have an individual-level loop in my survey where about 15 of the loop records (out of more than 18000) disappeared from my data.

I know those questions were displayed and answered because the calculates in the parent-survey that come from those loops were actually computed and make sense with the rest of the survey.

There is no pattern on the dates, places, enumerators or versions, however all of them referred to a single-member household, so only one loop.

Any clues?

Welcome back to the community, @paola_gomez_maurer! Did you also try downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format?

Hi @Kal_Lam Kal_Lam, thanks for your answer. Yes I did, but nothing really changed

@paola_gomez_maurer, could you also update the community on what happened when trying it with the XLS (legacy) format?