Repeat groups Data Do not Appear in the table and download

Hello everyone!

I am a new member and I am happy to join the community!

I have a problem with the repeat groups. It seems that the repeat group data are collected throught the forms and i can see them when I open each form seperately.

However, when I go to the table view, the data collected from “repeat groups” questions are not there (although respective fields they are selected as visible columns in the table display).

Thank you very much for your help!

S

Hi @Stavripal,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind sharing with us your downloaded dataset so that we could have a look at it. Generally, the repeat group information gets stored in a different sheet from those that get stored in the main sheet. Would you mind checking the same at your end.

Have a great day!

Thank you for your reply!

Yes, no problem it is still at testing stage. I submit my CVS file here CSV.csv (6.4 KB)

Actually my main issue is about table view in Kobo. Most of the data are not visible…

Many thanks for your support!

1 Like

Hi @Stavripal,

Would you mind downloading the xls version.

Have a great day!

It seems that i cannot download in excel

Hi @Stavripal,

Would you mind providing me your username and project name in a private message. Would like to look into your issue at my end.

Have a great day!

Hi @Stavripal,

Kindly please be informed that i uploaded the same form that you used at my end was able to download the xls dataset without any issue. Besides, i could also see the repeat group data in a different tab. FYR:

Dataset in xls version: Main dataset

Dataset in xls version: Roster/repeat group dataset

Kindly please be informed that this sometimes happen when you break something while you edit and redeploy your survey project. Please try uploading the same survey project (as a new project) in your account and then see if the issue persists. The issue at this stage should not show up.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Many many thanks!

image001.png

2 Likes