Report and content analysis

Dear community,

I would appreciate suggestions on how to find the best way to analyze the responses received in a survey that asked about the actions carried out in the area of Population and Development. There are just over a thousand actions reported with questions, mostly text type and organized in groups. And I tried to obtain reports but I got graphs only for two questions, I also tried with Excel Data Analyzer v1.23 and I didn’t get results either. Can anyone from the community who has found themselves in this situation give me suggestions?

Thank you.

Welcome back to the community, @Sebas-Celade! Did you mean you wish to analyze the text question type? Correct me if I got you incorrect.

Hi Kal_Lam, thanks for responding.

Most of the questions are text type, but there are also single selection and multiple selection. I need to analyze the responses received but, as I said in my previous post, I can’t find the best way to do it. I hope you or other members of the community can give me suggestions. I share the form file for greater clarity of the content I must work with.

thanks for your help

Form_Acciones.xlsx (39.9 KB)

@Sebas-Celade, maybe you will need to be more precise with what you mean by I need to analyze the responses. The more you explain the better support you may receive from the community.