Many thanks to you for helping out users to solve various problem.
I ran into a big problem at the moment. We have very much complicated scoring along with weight for each section. We have 10 sections on the questionnaire but have divided the weighting options on 4 quarter where each is 25%. Now i want to know several things:
- how to weight each option or one Likert scale using the IF function.
- I have a question where 5 questions will collect total owned resource related to land. Now I want to weight them as below(the weight shall be put on after sum up all the values from 5 fields.)
land less than 0.2 acre=5
0.2 acre- 0.5 acre= 4
1 = 0
Now the value of this has to be than multiply with .25
which then will add with other valued calculated from select one questions.
at the end, all the value from different section will be summed up to form a value out of 100, which shall define the beneficiary to be included or not to be included for the next intervention.
I am really seeking your help and guideline for this. Will be very grateful if you can help me with this. I found an answer for questions with ‘Yes" "no’ but can not find the answer where there more than 5 value to select from.
main source of income.
- less than 30000 (weight and xml value= 1)
- less than 25000(weight and xml value= 2)
- Less than 20000(weight and xml value= 3)
- … (weight and xml value= 4)
- … (weight and xml value= 5)
you get the scenario I hope. Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks and regards.
(below anwer was helpful for me)