REST API Services Viewer

Hello,
Would the REST API services have any errors?
I can’t see the details of the REST API services created in KoboToolbox. But it was working correctly a few days ago.
As the picture shows, when I click on the service named “send to App”, a greyed out window appears.
I have changed several browsers in vain.
Thanks for your help.

Welcome to the community, @collecte! Could you also let us know the date on when was it working fine and then on which day onwards it stopped working? Maybe we could cross-verify it the release we have pushed?

Hello,
Unfortunately I don’t have the exact date, but in the first week of August it worked.

Thanks.

1 Like

In the same time could you also let us know the server you are using? Is it one of the publicly hosted server (like the OCHA or the HHI) or are you on a self hosted server?

I use Kobo Humanitarian Response, https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info.

The issue should be fixed now: Release Notes - version 2.021.34 - #5 by jnm. Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

1 Like

Thank you, it does work. However, the second modal window to detail in case of success is not displayed correctly. But for error cases it does.

We’ve found the culprit and the fix will be included in the next release, sorry for the trouble!

2 Likes

Very good, thank you for the reactivity.

2 Likes

Hi @collecte, we think this is resolved at last on kobo.humanitarianresponse.info. Please let us know if you see any more problems, and thanks for your patience!

1 Like