Please see the attached gif (video):
- The last few REST submissions of this form have a failed status (read timeout).
- However, these REST submissions have been sent, and received and processed successfully by the consuming web service (PHP/MySQL)
- In fact now, every submission is being sent twice!
- Every new submission first shows a ‘Pending’ status with the “HTTPConnectionPool read timed out” message in More Info. This is after the rest submission is sent successfully via the API, and received and processed by the web service. At some point, the “Pending” status changes to “Failed”
- Clicking the Retry link did not resolve the problem. Either nothing happens or the REST submission is sent again, but the Failed Status remains as it is
- I deleted a couple of the “Failed” submissions from the Data tab, to see if that would cancel/remove the REST submission entry. It did not work. Just that a “No data available” message appears in More Info for its REST submission entry after a subsequent retry
- Also, cloned the form/project and ran it (it is a web/enketo form). Same problem with REST submission in the cloned version as well
- There are other forms making REST submissions to the same host and web service. No “read time out” issues for those other forms
Can someone please help?
already looked at: