If you set pre-set a select_one type per calculation as integer (instead of " " or ’ '), you get a system runtime-error in KoBoCollect. (But everything works fine before and even after.)
Steps to Reproduce
- Import and preview the attached example XLSForm Online (ok)
- You can also check the form with XForm Online (ok!)
- Deploy the form
- Fill form in KoBoCollect
- See the ERROR message (javarosa) & confirm
6 Move step-wise to the end of the form, (Attention: If you use GoToEnd you will crash)
- Finalise and save the form (ok)
- Re-open and see (!) the integer value in the navigation menu (ok)
- Send the form and look at the data (ok)
Same behavior as in Enketo. An automatic cast for the type should be done.
SelectOne_Integer01.xlsx (10.4 KB)
It is working well in Enketo/Preview. And also the data can be stored correctly.
As far as I could see, automatic casts seem to be done at other places for default, in if expressions and in constraints.
If you put hyphens “1” or do an explicit string( 1 ) cast, it’s ok…