Same dataset (external CSV data) but some is able to pull data and some data is not able to pull it

Hi @Community members,

I’ve prepared the external dataset, CSV file called GETDATA and format it as CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited). In my survey sheet I want pull data from external CSV file to sub questions in group of Part B2 - Project result hierarchy identify and Part B3 - Data identify as screenshot below
Survey sheet:

CVS file:

When I selected the first project ( Green Action through Media and Civil Society in Laos), hierarchy of indicator and indicator for reporting from the group of Part B1 - Project it seemed data can be pulled from external CSV file to sub questions in group of Part B2 - Project result hierarchy identify and Part B3 - Data identify as screenshot here

But when I changed to select another project (Sustainable Production and Ethic Responsible & Women Empowered Coffee value chains in Lao PDR), hierarchy of indicator and indicator for reporting from the group of Part B1 - Project then data cannot pull from CSV file to sub questions in group of Part B2 - Project result hierarchy identify and Part B3 - Data identify as screenshot here

Could you help to fix it?

[XLSForm -]
Indicator data model_Kobo_V3_Test.xlsx (38.6 KB)

[CSV file]
GETDATA.csv (39.1 KB)

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi @Kal_Lam ,

I’ve prepared the external dataset, CSV file called GETDATA and format it as CSV UTF-8 (Comma delimited). In my survey sheet I want pull data from external CSV file to sub questions in group of Part B2 - Project result hierarchy identify and Part B3 - Data identify as screenshot below
Survey sheet:

CVS file:

When I selected the first project ( Green Action through Media and Civil Society in Laos), hierarchy of indicator and indicator for reporting from the group of Part B1 - Project it seemed data can be pulled from external CSV file to sub questions in group of Part B2 - Project result hierarchy identify and Part B3 - Data identify as screenshot here

But when I changed to select another project (Sustainable Production and Ethic Responsible & Women Empowered Coffee value chains in Lao PDR), hierarchy of indicator and indicator for reporting from the group of Part B1 - Project then data cannot pull from CSV file to sub questions in group of Part B2 - Project result hierarchy identify and Part B3 - Data identify as screenshot here

Could you help to fix it?

[XLSForm -]
Indicator data model_Kobo_V3_Test.xlsx (38.6 KB)

[CSV file]
GETDATA.csv (39.1 KB)

Thanks so much in advance.

Hi all members,

I usefully posted it before but no anyone can support me and I report it again here. Look forward someone might be able to help me in this

Thank you very much in advance

Welcome to the community, @Yosa! You mean the pulldata function is not working for Part B2 and Part B3. Did I get you correct?

Yes, data can be pulled only some and some cannot be pulled from CSV. For example, when I selected the first project as Green Action through Media and Civil Society in Laos, hierarchy of indicator and indicator for reporting from the Part B1 it seemed data can be pulled from external CSV file to Part B2 and Part B3. But when i changed to select another project as Sustainable Production and Ethic Responsible & Women Empowered Coffee value chains in Lao PDR, hierarchy of indicator and indicator for reporting from Part B1 then CSV data cannot pull to Part B2 and Part B3.

@Yosa, I would advise you to re-check the choice_filter you have made in row 8, row 11, and row 16

The problem could be there.